Since lockdown lifted, here at the Uprawr Mental Health Foundation we have provided multiple services revolving around providing free counselling and mental health support to those within the alternative community, creating a safe and comfortable space for alternative individuals to be themselves, without the fear of judgement.
These services so far have included:
– 1-to-1 in-person counselling sessions typically lasting 45 mins to 1 hour.
– In-person group counselling sessions covering topics such as depression, anxiety, addiction and many more.
– Online seminars revolving around advice and mental health support.
– In-person women-only group counselling sessions.
Now, although we’ve already provided these awesome services (100% for free, might I add), we want to do more. Meaning that in April 2023, we’ll also be offering the following services:
– Online group counselling sessions.
– Online women-only group counselling sessions.
– Online mens-only group counselling sessions.
On top of all this, there’s even more awesome stuff to come, so make sure you stay tuned and get involved as much as possible, it’s all for a pretty good cause.